Sunday, July 3, 2011

7/3/11- Day ?

I am not completing this round of HCG. It has been a week, and I'm at 205. This is not because the diet doesn't work. It's because I haven't been doing it right.

Early this week, I ate two genuine Sonic meals, and have not recovered from that. This is the first round that I have actually cheated, and I guess now I've seen what happens when you do. My heart is not in this round. I am 6 pounds away from being under 200 for the first time in who knows how long. I can give you a very long list of my excuses- but I'm not going to. The short version- I feel entirely too emotionally unstable to do this like it's supposed to be done, so I'm not doing it at all.

I was supposed to get married on Saturday- and I'm not... and I'm not handling the reality of how much time I have wasted very well.


I'll let you know when I'm up to it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment