Monday, March 12, 2012

I do not want to post this

but my blog is my accountability partner, and I would be cheating if I didn't.

My weight is at 183.

I stopped HCG, because I did not see results for a significant amount of time.

I am looking for better ways to lose weight for someone of my size. I do not know that HCG is the best game plan for me anymore. When there is a lot of weight to lose, I truly believe it is helpful, but to be honest, I do not have that much left, and HCG does not seem to be doing what it used to. Part of that could be due to FDA regulations and changes in the formula.

There is a diet plan that is done through my gynecologist's office, but it is VERY expensive, and I'm not prepared to dish out that kind of dough.

I know that eating healthy always and paying attention to what I put in my body is a must, but I still have quite a bit of weight to lose, and I do not consider myself in a maintenance phase yet. I still need to be dropping weight.

I am a person who requires rules.

Without strict rules, wiggle room will be my weakness. I'd rather not have wiggle room.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment