Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 22 again

213. I guess I am getting to the part where I don't lose as much as I used to (as fast as I used to). I think that means there isn't so much to lose. I was kind of hoping I'd be below 210 by now, but I'm hanging in there. I want you all to know that I HAVE NOT cheated. I haven't done anything to cause my weight loss to slow (unless I didn't take enough time off the HCG, but I took the suggested amount of time off). I also started my period, so that could have a role in this. (Keithan- don't know if you plan on reading this, but if so- Sorry about the girl talk, but it's kind of necessary when it affects a change in weight loss.)

For the past week or so, I've only lost a pound every two days... but it's a steady pound every two days. I'm not thrilled about that, but it's still more than I could expect to lose on most diets, and it's still working, just at a slower rate. I probably should have expected this, but I didn't. Even if it's permanent, I'm sticking with this. I still have about 20 days left and that's a solid 10 more pounds (except that 6 of those days I'll be on my period and not lose so much).

It's easy to get down about not losing what you expect to... but that's what my ticker is for. I was up to two hundred and seventy pounds at one point. I have lost a total of 57 pounds. That's a major accomplishment- no matter what... and I'm still not done.



Slow and steady wins the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment