Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 35---- Again

So for those of you who keep up, you might remember that last round of HCG, I stalled out earlier than I should of and had to stop early. I think I'm there. It's been 5 days since my last post, and I have gained 2 pounds, then lost 3. I've been having problems with my shoulders (stress related?) and put some Icy Hot on them the other day. Icy Hot is just a bunch of oil, and the day after I used it, I gained 2 pounds. I should be losing weight faster than this, but I think I become immune faster than I should.

Today- 205. I was really upset about this, then my mom reminded me that I am two-oh-something. I can't let the little sad parts diminish the huge success I've had.


 I can't tell you how many people have said to me, "you were not 270 pounds!" Actually... yeah... I get into full blown arguments about it. I'm glad I carried my weight well, but I'm happier that it's going... going... gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment