Tuesday, June 26, 2012

175.8

So, long story short, I'm back at my lowest weight... which means anything from here on is real progress. You spend the first week or so catching back up to what you put back on after your last round. I have a theory on that too... I think you fill up your intestines with about 4-5lbs of food/gross stuff after you come off HCG. You try to maintain your weight, but in the end, I think you're guaranteed to put on 4-5lbs. This last time, I put on more than that. Shame on me... but we only look forward, not backwards. I maintained my weight pretty well at 185ish. Now it's the long haul. I'm in it. I got this.

(Plus, I put a dent in my pretty new car, and I could really use that biggest loser money to fix it.)

I'm thinking that my ultimate goal is 140. Again, I'll look at where I'm at when I hit it, and evaluate what needs to happen for my health, not my appearance. However, I'm not changing my ticker until I hit 170... because I want to see it... and facebook it... and post it all over everything.

A little over 5lbs to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment