Sunday, November 25, 2012

Some things I noticed while reviewing the original email that got me started:
"Make sure you drink 1/2 to 1 gallon of water every day." That's only 2 bottles of water. That sounds much more attainable than the 8 that I had thought before. Obviously, water is muy importante, but I think being sure to drink some is easier than trying to force yourself to drink a ton.

Signs of obesity: "Common clinical symptoms which are indicative only in their association and in the
frame of the whole clinical picture are: frequent headaches, rheumatic pains
without detectable bony abnormality; a feeling of laziness and lethargy, often both
physical and mental and frequently associated with insomnia, the patients saying
that all they want is to rest; the frightening feeling of being famished and
sometimes weak with hunger two to three hours after a hearty meal and an
irresistible yearning for sweets and starchy food which often overcomes the patient
quite suddenly and is sometimes substituted by a desire for alcohol; constipation and a spastic or irritable colon are unusually common among the obese, and so are menstrual disorders."

"Great Value Crushed Tomatoes do not have sugar, and are acceptable on the diet."


This was supposed to be an optimistic post, but I tried to eat my dinner.

For lunch- I made chicken soup with green peppers, tomato, onion, and water. I added seasonings, and it was mediocre, but edible. I made the same meal for dinner, except it had hamburger meat in it instead of chicken. Half of the bowl of soup is still sitting beside me. I can't eat it. I just can't. Every time I swallow, I get nauseous. I moved it out of my sight. I ate an apple after lunch and before diner.

I weighed 184.8 this morning... after Thanksgiving and stuff.
I've drank 2 bottles of water since I got to work.

I'm pulling a bunch of overtime at work this week (for Amazon), and I'm already feeling the pessimism setting in. I'm nowhere close to giving up, but I probably won't finish that soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment