Wednesday, June 19, 2013

176.4

I am not a conspiracy theorist. I'm not. When it comes to Big Pharm though, I'm a firm believer.

I believe that the FDA made it very difficult for people to get their hands on HCG because pharmaceutical companies make a lot of money because people are fat. It's easy to convince people that it's unhealthy, because 500 calories a day does not seem like a lot, and people don't like the idea of eating such a small amount. The science behind HCG makes perfect sense if you read it, and I have.

I believe that there are viruses and diseases out there that could be cured, but scientists are not working on a cure for them, because pharmaceutical companies are making a lot of money for maintaining these issues, instead of solving them.

I believe that too many doctors are prescribing too much and healing too little, because there are drug reps that visit them frequently. I don't want any doctor who has a strong relationship with a specific drug company.

I believe that obesity is an pandemic that we cannot solve until the majority of food companies and legitimate healing doctors get together to make sure people are consuming FUEL for their body and making that fuel taste good enough that people prefer it. When parents start teaching children the beauty in the word "moderation" and what the word "no" means, then we can build a healthy generation.


The hCG that I have is not working. It is not doing what it is supposed to, because real HCG does not exist anymore without a doctor's prescription. The doctors who have the guts to prescribe HCG for weight loss make sure they get their money's worth, and they charge around $300 per round. Rob has suggested that I get the 'Lose It' app to keep track of what I put into my body. I am considering it. I am also considering an additional appetite suppressant.

All I know for sure is that I cannot keep torturing myself with fake HCG. It's disappointing. It's heartbreaking. It hurts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh baby girl....I am SO sorry. I KNOW how hard it is to stick with the diet - when the HCG is REAL! I can't imagine how hard it is, to be doing everything right, and not losing at least a lb every 2-3 days. It's not right, it's not fair, and it IS hard. Know I love you - and I admire you more than anyone else I know, because of your determination, and your success with your weight.

    ReplyDelete