Monday, June 17, 2013

This is Hard

Winning isn't easy, and if it is easy, it wasn't really worth much, was it?

I had a really rough weekend emotionally. It was a lot harder than I'm used to. You know, there are ups and there are downs. This weekend was a really down down.

No cheating, but I wanted to. Food is an addiction. Today, I am 177.4. I have not lost a full pound in several days.

Kayleigh's wedding is coming up. I'm not sure how that's going to be handled yet.

Her bachelorette party is on Saturday. I volunteered to be DD so I'm not tempted to drink a bunch and blow my diet.

1 comment:

  1. Good thinking on the DD part. Did you REALLY mean 187.4???? Cuz last post was 178.
    I have officially GAINED 7 lbs since I went to the dr. 2 weeks ago. Gotta get back on track somewhere, somehow, sometime. I don't like this feeling.
    Keep your head up baby girl. You have a LOT going on right now, and in the next few months. Food IS an addiction, and you (just like me) are an emotional eater. Just remember, that while you may think it will make you feel better if you go ahead & eat it - you will ALWAYS feel worse after you do.
    Love you MORE
    mama

    ReplyDelete