Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Not a long post- Just a note

I went to the doctor today for the first time since I started losing weight. I stepped on the scale- 184 with jeans and a sweater (usually I wear minimal clothing when I weigh in). That's not what my scale at home says, but I'm okay with that. :)

I went because my shoulder is sore (Doc says it's old wounds from softball... go figure), and ended up getting blood work done while I'm there. I love my new doctor! He's super cool and understanding. My last one was mean and rude and completely unhelpful.

The new doctor didn't say anything bad about HCG. We really didn't talk about it, but I did make sure he is aware of what I am doing to my body. That might be why he requested that I get blood work done, but honestly, I really haven't ever had it done and needed to run a thorough check. I'll let you know if I'm dying. :-)

Oh- and I kinda hyperventilated when they went to put the needle in my arm. Apparently, I did not grow out of that. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment