Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 35

232.2
I am getting very close to the end of this. I can have anything without starch or sugar in 7 days. This is pretty much still fairly limited. Eggs, meats, vegetables (except beans), milk, and fruits (I think... I need to find out if I have limits on fruits with excessive natural sugar) are allowed. I will still watch my intake. This is typically the most important part of the diet. This is where my body learns what to do with all of the stuff in normal food without turning it into fat. After that, I have at least one week of completely normal food before I can return to the HCG.

Pointing out a few interesting facts:
  • I have so far lost 27.8 pounds.
  • I have not had anything sweet in 33 days.
  • I have not had anything greasy in 33 days.
  • I have not had any caffeine in 33 days.
  • It will be another 27 days before I can have a piece of bread.
  • I can start working out in 7 days.

1 comment:

  1. Brittni - I am SO very proud of you!!! You never cease to amaze me with your determination. I love you - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete