Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 42- er... 3?

We're gonna call it day 3... of phase 3... and 331.6.

I drank a glass of milk at work, ate a hot dog, ate an omelet, and drank a glass of milk with the omelet. I don't have a clue how I gained weight. That makes absolutely  no sense at all.... except that I sat at my desk from 7-7 yesterday... but I don't know that daily weight can be accounted for like that. Like, daily weight changes (when you aren't taking HCG)... what do they mean? At this point, I'm supposed to do a "Steak Day" so says Pounds and Inches. You don't eat anything all day, then eat a steak for diner.

Here's what I attribute my gain to, and what I'm going to fix-
  • I do not eat regular meals. I may not even eat all day long, then eat diner when I get home, which tends to happen later than it should. SO- I will start planning meals (even if they are more like snacks) into my day, so it will keep my metabolism going. I brought a banana with me, and ate it once I got to work.
  • I do not eat enough fruits or vegetables. This may not cause weight gain, but it is not good for me. I am going to start taking those vitamins I bought when I started this thing.
  • I have not been drinking enough water. I think I had a single bottle yesterday. I will carry a water bottle around with me to class and make sure I have one with me most of the time. I am already through half a bottle this morning. I keep a case in my drawer at work, but they do me no good if I don't drink them.
  • I need to come up with a steady work-out plan. I got home late last night, and didn't go to work out. I'm not sure if I plan on working out 5 or 6 days a week. I'd like to take off weekends, but two days in a row does not sound good. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with that, but I need to figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Silly Girl...you need to fix this post. It says "331.6" THREE??? Three Hundred? You are NOT big like your mama hee hee. Anyway, LOVE YOU, and SO proud of you. me

    ReplyDelete