Saturday, February 5, 2011

Days 29-34

Day 34- 232.8
I'm starting to stall out. There are a couple of possibilities. I could just be stalling out because I'm coming close to the end of this, and my body is becoming immune. OR- I am enjoying my food too much. I've been using tomato sauce (without any added sugar) as my vegetable. I don't think this would be a bad thing, but I've done it for the past... er... 5 meals or so. I've gotten really good at cooking. I use my tomato sauce, and turn it into a type of marinara sauce. (I just add water and a bunch of seasonings.) Then I put it over my chicken, or beef. Last night I used my lean beef and made meatballs, and put it over them. My 4 oz of meat was turned into 6 meatballs (and I made Mom some too). I then made my sauce and poured it over them. It could just be that I've been using a little more sauce than I should. Either way. My last 7 days will be back down to a VERY strict diet.... I mean, it's been strict for 34 days, but I've been trying new things (with only my allowed ingredients), and I think the combination of them could have an effect. Like my onion rings- I really think, they only stopped me from losing weight because I liked them.

I've been watching this show called, "I Used to be Fat." I love it. I would give anything to have a personal trainer for 100 days. I have NO problem following the rules, and I have no problem working out and pushing my limits. There was a girl on there a few days ago who only weighed 185 when she started. That's ridiculous. They told her that at 5'3" she should be at 120. I have NO desire to be that tiny, but I'd love to be on that show just to show all the pansy fat people up. I'm a pretty determined fat person.



Day 33- 232.0

Day 32- 232.8

Day 31- 233.4

Day 30- 235.0

Day 29- 236.4

No comments:

Post a Comment