Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 41- 230.4

I will have to go back and fill in the details of my last week later. I don't have my records with me. I will tell you that I stalled out over the last week, so I decided not to push the diet further than what it is supposed to go. I guess I just got immune early. For two days after you stop taking the drops, you are supposed to continue the very low calorie diet, because the drops are in your system still. So day 38 was my last day taking drops. On day 39, every time I moved, I felt like I was going to pass out. I was light headed all day. I attributed this to my immunity to the HCG, and I chose not to do my second day of no food/no HCG. So on day 40 (instead of Day 41) I had my omelet. It was freakin awesome. I'm also allowed to have milk, so I bought a gallon of 1%. I can't bring myself to skim milk. Just can't.

I also went to work out yesterday. I'm really scared how this is going to affect my body. I have no desire to build muscle... there's plenty of it carrying around all this fat. I spent half an hour on the elliptical machine and half an hour on the bicycle. I plan on spending more time in there later, but yesterday was kind of an introduction day.

Now- I need YOUR help. I am not sure how much of what I need to eat at this point. I used an online tool to figure out my recommended daily consumptions. The second column is what I would need to cut my intake down to in order to continue to lose 2lbs a week. I can do this by not eating those calories, by working them off, or both. I have two problems. 1- That's a ton of calories and carbs just to maintain weight. I am fairly confident that if I ate that much, I would gain weight. 2- If these numbers really are accurate, then I had to have eaten more than 3000 calories a day (and who knows what else) to get this big in the first place. I guess where I need help is developing an exercise/diet plan. I always thought I knew how to eat right, and I just didn't pay attention. There are calories and carbs in almost everything. I have no desire to eat things loaded with carbs when I've been working so hard to lose the weight, but I have no idea how many I should be eating.
        Maintain Weight                                                 Continue Weight loss
  • Calories- 2868                                                 *Calories- 1868
  • Carbs- 394                                                      *Carbs- 256
  • Protein- 107                                                    *Protein- 70
  • Fats- 95                                                          *Fats- 62   





2.7.11 -Day 36
2.8.11- Day 37- 228.4
2.9.11- Day 38
2.10.11- Day 39
2.11.11- Day 40

No comments:

Post a Comment