Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 9

I am a very steady 229 right now. In the past 4 days, I haven't gone over 229.8 or under 229.2. I can't explain to you how thrilled I am to be in control of my weight.

I have not been working out. Honestly, this part of the diet isn't meant to continue losing weight. The idea is that my body should be getting used to the weight that it is, and accepting that this is my new weight. It is also teaching my metabolism/digestive system to process foods the way it is supposed to. I would love to work out all the time. I really enjoy it, but I don't know where in my schedule I would put it, and it isn't a part of the diet. I'm not going to lay out my weekly schedule to prove my point, but my mom can attest that I am a VERY busy person.

Still no cheats, but I accidentally put sugar in my mouth the other day. I refuse to count it as a cheat. I went to McDonalds to get some McDoubles for Jerimiah during break at the poker game, and got myself a "fruit and walnut salad." Due to my previous eating habits, I had no idea what this actually was. I was a little shocked to see the yogurt in the container of unblended apples, grapes, and walnuts, but I knew I couldn't eat it, and was glad they weren't pre-mixed. So I went back to the bar and sat down with my fruits and walnuts. I ate the fruits and popped a walnut piece in my mouth. THEY PUT SUGAR ON THEM!!! WHY?!?!?! Is that necessary? Isn't it supposed to be healthy? What the crap is the purpose of putting sugar on walnuts. EW. I spit it into an ash tray, and threw the rest of the container away.

I walked into a friend's house the other night, and his mom practically screamed at me. She kept going on and on about how good I look, and how much weight I've lost. I almost started crying. It's the first time that has happened to me (in that magnitude). I stood there talking to her and her daughter for about half an hour about the diet. They are both very tiny, which made the compliment hit me even harder.

Right now- I've been eating a lot of Subway Salads. Typically, I eat a club salad. I'm not supposed to be counting calories or anything (because I'm not supposed to be trying to lose weight) but I'm still being very conscious of what goes in my body. I try to eat enough meats, and I eat plenty of vegetables on my salads. If I'm guessing, I think I eat around 1500 calories a day. Not really sure on that, and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was only 800.

Oh- and I drink a ridiculous amount of Diet Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment