Monday, December 17, 2012

164.2- Correction: This is the smallest I have ever been

I'll probably keep this whole "smallest I've ever been" thing up for a while. :)

I got a new hCG- that should be mentioned. I got it from GNC, because I ran out of the kind I was using (hCG Platinum, that I have no idea where I got). I'm now using an hCG Activator. If you recall, I had been looking for something like this- something that made my body produce more hCG (other than a baby) instead of my trying to get my hands on prego lady piss.

This stuff is pills. There are 120 pills in a bottle for $60, and you are supposed to take 2 a day. The bottle only claims that you will lose half a pound a day, but I'll see how accurate that is. Disclaimer: I did not read the reviews for this product, and I won't. Homeopathic hCG worked for me until I read the reviews, and it messed with my mind. I'm finishing this durn round first, and if it works, I'll use it again. This bottle could very well get me down to 140lbs. I'm so excited.... 24 lbs to go... You know what? I'm going to make a ticker. :)

I have 5 days left of this. I wonder if I can get down to 159... I guess we'll see. :) I didn't have really high hopes for this round, and my heart wasn't in it until I started. Every day leading up to day 1 of the VLCD I was wishing I didn't have to do it, and I was not wanting to follow through. I did it because I needed to. I did it because I didn't want to start 2013 in a barely different spot from what I started 2012 in. I wanted accomplishments. So, even though I didn't want to do this round, I just did it. I put on my big girl panties and did the diet without cheating. Granted, this round will only be 28 days, but seriously, I've lost so far 22lbs over these 22 days.

The thing I'm really curious about is this: can I (on hCG Activator instead of some other form of hCG) go back to the VLCD on January 6th instead of waiting forever? If I just take a couple of weeks off for the holidays will that be enough? (Also, I say holidays in reference to Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day. I am not one of those people who calls Christmas "the holidays" to keep from offending non-believers, and for the record: Rob calls it Christmas too.)

So, if anyone gets bored at work, and can tell me if it's safe to start back up on hCG [Activator] before my wait time is up, I would be happy to have that information. I will not look it up for fear of accidentally seeing a bad review and tarnishing my opinion of the product I have already purchased. If you look it up for me, a simple "yes" or "no" will work fine.

FYI: I started 2012 at 197 lbs. I just looked it up. So, even at 186, I made progress, although, now, I've made some serious progress.


<3 you!






1 comment:

  1. Progress? You've made AMAZING PROGRESS! For starters - you've MAINTAINED what you lost! You proved EVERYONE wrong that said it wasn't healthly, or you'd gain it all right back - even MORE. And now, you're steady losing again! In the MIDDLE of the holidays - or HOLY days! Thanksgiving, the boys birthday party, Christmas parties, Christmas candy....no alcohol! You're awesome! And beautiful. You is kind, you is smart, you is important! lol. I love you baby girl. Keep up the great work & keep inspiring me, and all of those who criticize, instead of support! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete