Tuesday, December 11, 2012

168.2

When I started this round, there were a couple of changes that I wanted to make that I have made, and a couple that I haven't.

Good:
I have not been cooking my food side by side with Rob's.
I have been writing my weight daily.
I have been staying away from diet sodas.
I have been drinking a lot of water.

Bad:
I have not written my reasons for weight loss on the fridge or the calendar.
I have not been notifying my blog of my bad days.

So, I have two index cards in front of me, which I will write my reasons for weight loss on as soon as I am done- one for the fridge, and one for the bathroom.

I had a bad day on Saturday. I did not cheat per-say, but I had a bad day. Twice on this round, I have been out with Rob and his co-workers to pizza places. Both times, I had a salad. The second time (Saturday), I could have eaten the whole damn pizza by myself. I wanted that stupid thing more than I wanted most things (on a short term scale of course). I talked myself through it and ordered a salad, but the salad was huge and I ate every bite of it. I also put some "fat free Italian dressing" on it that was most likely not approved. Earlier in the day, we ate at IHOP where I had an omelette. I want to note that I have never had issues with the omelette unless I combined it with something stupid (like I did on Saturday).

So, I'm back on schedule now, and hopefully, tomorrow when I wake up, I will be the smallest I have ever been as an adult. I ate a hamburger patty (with some GV salsa and mustard) for 'breakfast' or lunch or whatever... and I ate strawberries for a snack twice tonight.

Something I've learned with hCG: If your heart isn't in it, and your mind isn't made up, you're bound to fail. If there is any doubt in your mind about you finishing, you will allow yourself to quit. For me, usually once I get started, there's no choice anymore. Occasionally, there has been, and I've failed, but for the most part, my mindset never changed. 140 is the goal. 140 is the end. Until then, this is not an option.
On that note: Rachel stopped this round of hCG on Saturday (towards the end of my very bad day). Once again, it's me, myself, and I.

My note card reasons:

  • Rob, and my future with him
  • Hunter, Davin, Awnika
  • I will have worked very hard for a degree. What does that mean if I don't live long enough to pay it off?
  • Elizabeth.
  • My heart
  • My chance of future diabetes
  • My knees
  • My clothes
  • My body is God's temple. It belongs to Him, and I should take care of His things.
  • Every picture I've ever taken with a double chin

1 comment:

  1. I love you Brittni! You are SO close! And you in your determined hard headed heart decided to do this during the holidays - that's SO BRITTNI! So....I guess what I'm saying is "DO IT"! YOU CAN DO IT! I'm with you - all the way. I love you more - me

    ReplyDelete