Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HA! I'm a doofus.

So, this morning (as in Tuesday morning) I went to bed feeling a little hungry. I was already starting to doubt the pills, although I really like the idea of them. Also, if you remember, I had said 120 capsules would last over a round and it advertises loss of 30 lbs with the bottle. So, I read that as half a pound a day because of the 60 day bottle.

I started considering taking an extra pill a day. I figured it might help. I read the back of the bottle (previously, I had read the insert, but obviously, not that clearly) and it says take TWO pills TWICE a day... like- take 4 pills a day. The bottle talks about two pills as a serving, and I just read that as a capsule. On the nutrition table, it says: Serving Size: 2 Capsules. Dur de dur.

It also says I should lose 1-2 lbs a day on the back of the bottle. For some reason, it makes me feel better when it's advertised as a higher weight.

So, maybe I will get down to 159. Maybe.

It should also be noted that I may put off the no starch/no sugar until Christmas Eve and then be VERY cautious on Christmas and up until New Year's Eve (when I fully plan on drinking so much that it didn't matter what I ate that day).

Side note: Next time I chose an accountability partner, make sure it's someone who returns text messages. I'm a firm believer in having battle buddies. Battle buddies return texts and communicate frequently.

My mommy is my battle buddy... and she celebrates every pound with me.

Also, I totally broke my rule and looked at the reviews on the new hCG before I finished this round. It has 4 out of 5 stars based on 287 reviews. I did well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok GIRL - your "dur de dur" just made me spit out my coffee I was laughing so hard! And you are definately my daughter - because who needs to read the instructions when we know everything, right? Also - it worries me a little that you plan to drink so much on New Years Eve you're gonna puke whatever you eat - but - as long as you're safe - and not driving - and don't go into an alcohol coma, I guess once a year is ok! :)

    I AM your battle buddy! With your HCG - and your life! I love you SO much and an SO proud of you. YOU make my heart happy! Daddy was so right about you being my SOUL MATE! HA! (He said that one night when we were living in Missouri & you called from JBU - he answered the phone & said - hey, it's for you - it's your soul mate) I think he's just jealous! LOVE YOU - me

    ReplyDelete