Thursday, November 10, 2011

Apparently, I need to update

Monday- 11/7 I weighed in at 192.6. Sunday was the last day of the drops. Girls weekend was Monday- Wednesday, and I was pretty well behaved. I'm not sure what I weigh today. I worked overnight, and didn't check when I woke up this afternoon.

Here's my current game plan:

2 protein shakes a day

1 real meal---- HEALTHY

1 women’s one-a-day multivitamin



I am sitting on an exercise ball at work. That’s a lot of hours of sitting on a ball.  I know it's not really working out if I'm just sitting on it, but it's good for posture, and it keeps me from resting all the time. It's also supposed to be good for your abs- YAY for possible flat tummy.

I am going to get some healthy snacks up here to keep my metabolism going.

I bought 4lb weights today that sit on my desk as well. I have some free time, and those are going to be awesome!

I was thinking about doing Slim Fast, but there is a TON of sugar in those shakes. Instead, I just started doing whey protein shakes with the Slim Fast plan. I'll substitute the Slim Fast shakes with healthier ones, and the protein bars with healthy snacks when I need them. I'll still eat a healthy meal a day.

I am just not comfortable consuming the amount of sugar that is in a Slim Fast or Special K shake or protein bar in any one sitting (let alone multiple times a day). We'll see how my specialized plan works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment