Friday, November 25, 2011

I did it again.

Just noticed that the last post said "293.6". I hope you all know that it should say "193.6."

I'll get used to putting a 1 in that spot at some point. It's sort of a happy mistake. I made it through Thanksgiving. I was very proud of myself. I had a small slice of chocolate pie, and that was all as far as sweets go. I did not go back for a second (or third) plate of food. My real fault is that I'm addicted to rolls. I probably shouldn't have eaten any, because they are triggers for me, but I ate one... then two... I think I had four or five total. That's not an okay number. I have to learn to stay away from bread.

I'm not sure what my weight is today. I've gotten bad about not weighing myself every morning. On top of that I've been working weird hours, and I'm not really sure when "morning" actually is. I'm good though. I still feel good, and I'm still sitting on my ball at work. I LOVE it. It gives me energy.

I'll weigh myself before work tomorrow morning and give you a full overview. I'm may not make it to 170 by January 4th, but if I don't, it won't be from lack of effort. 40 days. Around 20-25 lbs left. I got this.

~~~~~~~~Shoot for the moon.~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment