Monday, November 14, 2011

Today- 293.6

Not doing bad... at least I'm still keeping the weight off. I figured I'd be losing weight still, but I'm being patient.

Couple of mile markers today:


Been to the gym every day for the past at least 4 days. I'm pretty satisfied.


- I stayed on the elliptical machine for 30 minutes straight today. There was a much smaller lady who was on the treadmill for 20 or so doing C25K. She got off before me, and when I got off she just stared and said, "I couldn't do that."

- Spent 35 on the bike first though. I try to spend at least an hour doing cardio.

- Been doing a little muscle work. Not much, just enough to get rid of the underarm flab.

- Didn't feel wobbly as I walked down the stairs of the clubhouse when I was done.

- Gonna have to mix up the shakes somehow soon. Getting kinda gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment