Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 10

Not sure how it happened, but on Day 9, I didn't lose my pound like I was supposed to. If I don't lose a pound, then I supposedly did something wrong. I haven't done ANYTHING wrong. I really don't think I have. Maybe I ate too much salt and it was water weight. I don't know. Anyway, I'm chalking it up to a bad day... that will not lead me astray. It is one day, and I'm learning so much more from this experience than how to lose weight. So:

Day 9- 251.4

Day 10- 250.2


And as for my anticipated measurements (that I wasn't expecting much from), I doubt their credibility. I have someone else measure me, so I don't have to deal with the awkwardness (and inconsistencies) of measuring myself, but I'm not guaranteeing her consistency either. Regardless, here are this weeks measurements:

Bust 47.5
Arms 16.5
Waist 47
Bum 56.25
Thighs 31.5

The goal is that at some point, these numbers will be radically different from the first measurement. Stepping stones are important, but not something to be down about.

No comments:

Post a Comment