Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 6

1.7.11 Day 5- 257.6
     


1.8.11 Day 6- 255.6
           Just for the record, my scale is not broken. (It seems all my starting weights end in .6. I weigh myself randomly throughout the day and it lands on different tenths- maybe I shouldn't weigh throughout the day, but I don't really think it matters that much.) I had not varied my diet at all until yesterday. Yesterday, I had a part of a chopped up green pepper instead of my cucumber. I also tried tea yesterday. I drink way too much sweet tea on my normal diet, so I was trying to steer clear of the "bitter" unsweetened tea. But for lunch, I had unsweetened tea (which wasn't bad alone) and added the juice of half a lemon. WAY too much juice, but I've learned that I don't really hate unsweet tea anymore. I got home later and there was a pitcher of sweetened tea. My dad is diabetic though, so it was sweetened with "Twin Sugar". I checked the nutrition facts. No calories. No carbs. I then checked online and couldn't find the brand of sweetener listed on any HCG pages. So I went back to the box and read the ingredients. SACCHARIN! Same thing. TOTALLY ALLOWED! So I had a small glass of sweet(ish) tea before I went to bed last night.

Disclaimer: I have no intentions of drinking sweet tea all the time now, because my taste buds are so jacked up (in a good way) and I don't want that to become too familiar of a taste, regardless of the calories.

Oh- and I forgot to take my dinner to work with me, and didn't get home til midnight. So I didn't eat dinner last night. and am still not hungry, but I'll eat both meals today like a good girl.

1 comment:

  1. SUPER PROUD OF YOU, Brittni.
    You've proven that it does work for you; now you just have to keep at it (even if it stalls, and it probably will at some point). Even when it sucks, it's worth it. We're too young to die of fatness. This is super exciting. Yeah, I've been with you since 6th grade, but I'm glad you posted the preface. Don't forget it.

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete