Saturday, January 22, 2011

Days 15- 20

Day 20- 241.0
I figured I would do these upside down, because that's how they show up when I blog them normally. :-) As for days 17, 18, 19- still no cheats. I am on my period (not that you cared, but it seems important information concerning how the diet works). The original protocol for this diet was to stop taking HCG during your cycle, but continue to eat only 500 calories a day. I am not comfortable with that idea. I'm not comfortable ONLY allowing my body 500 calories, because I wouldn't be taking HCG to give my body the rest of its calories from my fat. The original protocol was created with injections instead of the drops that I take, and with injections, you are also required one day a week in which you do not take the injection anyway. I checked around online, and a lot of people have taken the HCG throughout their cycles without any side effects, so that's what I'm doing. Also, when you stop taking the drops during your cycle, you stop losing weight, and though my weight loss has slowed this week, it is definitely still occurring.

Day 19- 242.6
Day 18- 243.2
Day 17- 242.8
Day 16- 244.2
  • Bust- 46.5
  • Arms- 16.5
  • Waist- 46.5
  • Bum- 56
  • Thighs- 30.5
Day 15- 245.4

No comments:

Post a Comment