Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 7

252.8!

It keeps working!
So last night, when I got home, I had a random burst of anger at the HCG. I was angry, because the HCG diet shrinks your stomach, makes you full, decreases your appetite, then tells you to eat anyway. On top of that, you eat the same foods over and over, so there is NO appeal to them anyway. So as I'm watching myself slowly edge towards the NOT okay type of angry (and trying to prevent it, because that isn't a fun place to be), I went and got online looking for something else I could eat. ANYTHING ELSE. Found it. Low fat cottage cheese. It's not something that is not at all recommended for every meal, but it is ocasionally allowed. I also decided yesterday that I need to start eating the fruits I am allowed. Strawberries. Original text says I can have 12. Newer versions say I'm allowed a "handful". I believe I had 7. Strawberries taste a whole lot sweeter than than they used to. WAY better than ice cream.



The cute little ticker on my last post will automatically update as I change my info on the website it came from. I'll probably repost it every so often though, so it doesn't run off the page. I'm very proud of it. I'm very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment