Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 21

242.2.- Hopefully, this is the last of my "cycle fluctuations". I'm assuming that's the problem. I didn't do anything wrong, so it has to be. I'm not changing my ticker for this number. It's depressing.

This week, I learned how to make simple stew. Mom made stew a few nights ago, and I wanted some so bad, that I made my own. I took a couple of my mini tomatoes and cut them up in a small pot. I diced up a VERY small amount of onions to put in with them. I put about 1/2 a cup of  water in with any seasonings that might sound good. I cooked my hamburger in the George Foreman and cut it up into the soup when it was done.
Since then, I've mostly done it with chicken, but it's pretty stinking awesome... and it makes me feel like I can cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment