Sunday, October 30, 2011

197.6- Day 31

I have mastered the art of black coffee---- with a little bit of saccharin sweetener in it. Actually, the first cup has 3 packets or so of sweetener, and I don't add any more, I just get down to a fourth of a cup or so, then fill it back up. It's wonderful. I have this thick porcelain coffee cup (it's about the size of two cups) that I've had forever, but never get to use. I'm using it now.

I've also got 8 bottles of water on my desk, and a pitcher of tea beside me. I'm going on the "stay hydrated" philosophy today... whatever liquid I can put in. :-) I highly doubt I'll get through all 8 bottles, but I'll probably get through the whole pitcher of tea.

So the steak day was yesterday, and obviously, it worked. I may do a steak day every day for the rest of this. I've got 3 more steaks cooked up in the fridge anyway, might as well use them.

I used to do "how I'm feeling" updates on here, for anyone who is thinking about doing HCG, and I haven't done those in a while, so I'll update you. My body is not tired. I used to get light headed sometimes, usually first thing in the morning, or when I stood too long in the shower, but I haven't had that problem since I started making an effort to drink more water. For a while, I was falling asleep faster, but lately, I'm back to lying in bed for a while before falling asleep. That was a problem before HCG that I thought HCG had fixed. I have an app on my phone that plays lullabies for a set time. I used to have it set to 20 minutes, and I always passed out before it ran out of time. I had to set it to 45 minutes the other day. I usually try to do without it, because I don't like relying on it, but I always end up turning it on. My energy level is average, except my motivation is pretty high, so I love the idea of going to go work out, but I can't. Part of that might be the coffee. :-)


Adding today's measurements: It's been a while since I've done measurements on here... maybe that's to blame for the shrinkage.


Bust: 41.5- 2 inches smaller
Arms: 14.25- .25 inches smaller
Waist: 38.5- 4.5 inches smaller???
Bum: 49.5- 2 inches smaller
Thigh: 29.5- Same

No comments:

Post a Comment