Thursday, October 20, 2011

200.6

I want to scream every time I look at that number! I'm so excited!!!

I have a hard line putting a timeline on my weight as I grew up. There are certain mile markers that I can remember though. In the 7th grade, I had a pair of patched jeans (they were 'super cool' back then) that were a size 14. I outgrew them by the time I hit 8th grade. When I tried Advocare with my Nee Nee, we put them up somewhere, so I could see how much weight I'd lost. I never lost any.

They're probably still too small, but it'd be fun to try. They looked something like this:
Except, mine were cooler... with bigger patches, and more flair, and no pocket designs... cause I was cool like that. My favorite picture of me from that time period is of me in those jeans, with a grey long sleeved thermal shirt on that said "Rock!" in red letters. Mom, can we get that picture on here? That'd be pretty awesome!

THANKS TO MY MOMMY!!!! My mom sent me a bunch of fat pictures of me when I was fatter... Putting the pictures in some form of a collage below... in some type of chronological form.





 Softball- Sophomore in high school, I was 230 ish there.
Senior Prom 215lbs or so

After graduation, before college- 225 or so



Eddy's Boot Camp Graduation- 2009 ish 230-240

Eddy's Boot Camp Graduation- 2009 ish

Eddy's homecoming party, 2009 Summer 250ish
Hunter was born- December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment