Wednesday, October 19, 2011

201.6- Can YOU feel how close I am?!?!?!?!?!

I CAN!!!

It's freaking cold outside! When I got dressed for work tonight, I went to the winter side of my closet. I pulled out one of the long sleeved shirts that my mom got me when I was 16 or so. She bought me 5 or 6 in different colors. When I first got them, they stayed in the back of my closet. They are XLs, I believe. I never wore them, because they clung to my stomach. A few years later, layers became popular, and I started wearing them under T-shirts. I pulled out my black one, and reached for a shirt to put over it. I looked in the mirror at the long sleeved shirt over the tank top I was already wearing.

It fit! The shirt that once clung to my stomach so bad that I couldn't wear it, fits me! Honestly, I'm not sure if it's too big, or if it just has no shape. Shirts like this don't usually have a problem with shaping me, so I'm thinking I can call it too big. It's kind of baggy. I can't tell you how proud I am of myself.

Most women look back at when they were 16 and wish they could look like that again. I look back and know I look better now. Most women, after being married for a while, try on their wedding dress, and realize it doesn't fit anymore. By the time I got mine in, it was too big. I can't imagine what it would look like now... and, no. I'm not going to try it on to see. The only reason it's still in my closet is because MOM won't let me donate it.

I need to get a young picture up of me on here, so you can see. I was round. Even when I was 220lbs or so (which was probably ages 14-16 or so), my face looked bigger than it did when I was 270. Something about puberty, I'm sure, but my face slimmed up so much when I got to college. It used to be SO ROUND... so even when I wasn't huge, I felt like I was. I'll try to put some chubby face pictures up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment