Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Yesterday, I was 201.2

So, I did a steak day. Too many days of not losing weight/gaining a little, when I know I'm not cheating at all. The only thing I could think of is that my lips are very chapped, so I've been using chapstick. It was a fancy kind that didn't have oil listed in the ingredients, but maybe it actually had oil in it. I'm very not allowed to have any types of oils. So, I've been trying to stay out of the wind, and stay hydrated more, and ditch the chapstick.

Today, after my steak day, I took a picture of the scale.




The first time I stepped on it, it said 199.2. The second time it said 199.6. I alway try to get a consistent reading before I write down any numbers. I stepped on it again and got 199.8. Two more times with 199.8, and that's what I took the picture. I could just write down 199.2 and move on, but if I wake up tomorrow, and it says 199.0, I wouldn't feel like I'd lost anything.

Also, I slept late today. A friend of mine from work mentioned that I may not be losing weight like I'm supposed to because of my lack of sleep. It's hard for me to sleep at night. Even when I get up at 6am, and go to bed at 10, I still lay there until 2 in the morning before passing out. So, last night, I stayed up until I felt tired at 4 or so, and then slep until 1. I needed that kind of sleep. I think between it, and the steak... it helped.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why I didn't subscribe... Woohoo for weight loss.

    You know how people read medical stuff and instantly begin to get paranoid and self-diagnose? I sometimes do that when I think of your weight loss issues over your lifetime. Ahhwell, you're doing it.

    ReplyDelete