Tuesday, October 11, 2011

207.8 Day... umm... 12

That's my weight as of now.

Something I may try different this round:

Officially, when you start your period, and you are on the diet, you are supposed to continue the 500 calorie diet, without taking the drops. I have always taken the drops anyway, because I have a hard time convincing myself that I can get away with only eating 500 calories without the drops. Supposedly, your body is creating HCG while you are on your period, so there is no need to take them.

I may try to make it through my period without the drops. If I start feeling hungry, I'll probably start back up on them, because feeling hungry isn't part of this diet. In the past, I have always taken them, and continued to lose weight like normal. However, I have always stopped losing weight a day or two earlier than I am supposed to.

I have not decided whether I'm going to stop taking them or not. At this point, I'm leaning towards taking them. The personal comfort I get from taking the drops relieves me from the worry that I'm hurting my body, and when you don't take the drops on your period, you tend to lose much less weight, if any. I think my week of ragging and losing weight is worth the two days that I may or may not lose weight at the end of my diet because I became immune to the drops a little early. I guess that's decision made.
(5-7 lbs I'll lose if I keep taking my drops during my period) > (2-3 lbs I may not lose at the end of my diet if I take the drops all the way through + the worry that I'm hurting my body unnecessarily)

Different note- When I get off work on Sundays, I go to Skye's house so she can measure me. I do not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements, although we try very hard to make sure we are measuring in the exact same spot. I wear the same pants every time, and we measure at the top of the tear. I have a mole on my arm that use as a landmark for where to measure. Rachel told me to measure myself, so we do.

So, Sunday 10/9:

Thigh- 29.5- half an inch smaller than last week
Bum- 51.5- one inch smaller
Waist- 43- half an inch bigger- could be due to bloating... apparently that happens when you're a girl
Bust- 43.5- EXACTLY THE SAME :-) there isn't much room to lose anything there.
Arms 14.5- half an inch smaller


10/10 Day 11- 208.6
10/11 Day 12- 207.8

No comments:

Post a Comment