Sunday, October 16, 2011

205.4

Yesterday, I was still at 206.8... again. I was very not happy, and very aggravated. I know that my stall was probably due to feminine stuff, but still...

To jump start my metabolism back up, I drank water all day long yesterday. I know I'm supposed to do this anyway, but it's hard for me to remember to drink water. I started my day yesterday by putting 8 bottles of water on my desk. I planned on finishing them in the 12 hours I was here. I got almost all of them down, but couldn't finish my last one. I'm doing the same thing today. It's a good practice to get into, and as often as I work, it may be easier this way. I have them set up like a "to-do list" instead of in my bottom drawer being out of sight and out of mind.

Going to have to go get a new case of water before tomorrow night.

My work schedule is pretty weird this week, because I took on some extra hours. I worked 7 am to 7 pm yesterday and today. Tomorrow night, I come in at 7pm and work until 7am Tuesday morning. I do the same thing Tuesday night. I'm thinking that's 32 bottles of water in 4 days. I'm definitely going to have to go get more.

And yes, I'm fully aware I could drink tap water, but I just prefer the bottles... and I prefer Ozarka.


No comments:

Post a Comment