Saturday, October 22, 2011

201.2- Cause that's how it goes.

I didn't cheat. I don't know why I feel the need to declare that any time my weight looks incriminating.

Here's my theory- I've been working weird hours. Twice this week, I worked overnights, and didn't get off work until 7:00 in the morning. Because of this, my sleep hours have been jacked up, and I gain/lose time in my day because of the weird hours I've been sleeping. I had been falling asleep around 7 or 8 in the morning, and waking up around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. When I wake up in the afternoon, that is my "morning," and that is when I check my weight. Well, I got off work at 11:30 last night, and ate dinner at midnight or so. I went to bed around 3, and woke up and took my "morning weight" at 6:30. This didn't give my body time to process my dinner. I'm not worried or concerned about my weight. I'm not losing hope or patience. There are certain mile markers that sometimes take a little longer to cross. I always figured getting down below 200 would be one of those.


I'm drinking a crap ton of water today though. Beat that you stupid scale! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment