Saturday, October 29, 2011

199.6- Day 30

Yesterday morning, I was 199.8. I'm stalling again. Not sure why. I still have 10 days left. Usually, if I become immune, I get physically hungry. I am not hungry, so I'm going to stick this out until I run out of drops. I'll probably run out around day 36. I might make it to day 40, but I can't bring myself to buy more drops if I haven't lost any real weight.

I'm very tempted to stop doing HCG so I can work out, but I would feel like I was quitting. So, even if for no other reason than to prove I can, I'm going to stick this out at least until I run out of drops. I still can't work out, but staying on HCG is a great excuse not to work out. :-)

People tell me all the time that I'm getting so much smaller. I love it. I run into people I know, and they do a double take. It makes me feel like I can see all of my hard work. Honestly, looking at my body every day sometimes keeps me from being able to see the changes as they are made.

Oh yeah- I'm doing another steak day today. I'm at work, so I'll drink a bunch of water while I'm here, (and coffee... cause it's TOTALLY allowed) and follow up with a steak for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment